Reliable, easy-to-understand metrics at your fingertips.
Understand how your content impacts engagement and tweak it accordingly to skyrocket your brand presence.
Visualize your community’s growth, where they are, which languages they speak, their age and their gender.
They had a few questions first.
Build a custom dashboard of the insights you find most valuable, specific to each of the social profiles you manage - perfect if you’re managing multiple profiles or brands. Click on the Dashboard icon in the main menu and start building!
- Select the date range you’d like to display data for
- Drag and drop the graphs and KPIs you’d like displayed from within each section to the dashboard. You can drag and drop the graphs once they’re in the dashboard to re-order the graphs also.
- Click the blue save button in the bottom of your screen!
Yes, you can! To export your Custom Dashboard, simply click on the Export icon, and select either XLS or PDF.
To export your Custom Dashboard, simply click on the Export icon, and select either XLS or PDF. You can then confirm the email address which you'd like the export to be sent to.
For users with access to the Dashboard feature, it's now possible to schedule exports for this feature!
- Head to the Reports section (under the Analytics tab)
- Click on "Create new report" at the top right of the page
- Select "Dashboard Report"
You can then set the criteria for your report, including:
- Choose whether you want to set up an XLS or PDF export
- Title of your report
- Choose if you want the report to be sent via email with a link to download the report, and if so, the recipients of that email
- Which social profile you want to set the report for
- Which one of the pre-set date ranges you want the report to cover
- Timezone you want your report to be based on (this automatically defaults to your Iconosquare account timezone)
- Choose if you want to schedule the report and the frequency - select this option for recurring reports (eg. every month), or choose no if you just want to set up a one-off report!
New users can get a 14-day free trial to discover Iconosquare at no cost, no risk, no obligation and no credit card needed. Your trial allows you to explore the ADVANCED plan for an unlimited number of Instagram accounts and Facebook pages.
If you decide to subscribe to a paid plan and become one of our customers (hurray!), you’ll go through our secure online payment system. You can cancel at any time.
Paid subscriptions require a Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover or a Paypal account.
Yes! If you pay for a year in advance, you save up to 22% compared to paying per month. That means you get 12 months’ usage for the price of 9 months.