Work as a team or with your clients on an easy-to-use platform.
Free up precious time and simplify your life!
This powerful feature helps you save time. But what about the back and forth prior to publishing?
You can choose to save your post as a draft, or submit it for approval by external collaborators.
They had a few questions first.
When you're scheduling a post in your Iconosquare account, scroll down to where it says "Status", and change the status to "Waiting for approval". You can also add any notes that you'd like your external collaborators to see, under the "Notes" tab. Copy the link from the "Sharing link" tab - this is the link you'll need to share with your external collaborators. Then click "Submit for approval".
Upon opening the link, the external collaborator will be asked to enter their name and password if applicable. They will then be able to view the scheduler calendar for that social profile, scheduled posts, along with posts awaiting approval, posts already approved but not yet scheduled, and posts that have been rejected. They will not be able to see any posts that you have saved as "Draft".
As soon as an external collaborator changes the status of a post or leaves a note, you will receive an email notification. You will also receive a notification under the Notifications tab of the Collaboration section on your Iconosquare account.
For users with access to the Dashboard featureow possible to schedule exports for this feature! Head to the section (under the Analytics tab)
- Click on "Create new report" at the top right of the page
- Select "Dashboard Report"
You can then set the criteria for your report, including:
- Choose whether you want to set up an XLS or PDF of your report
- Choose if you want the report to be sent via email with a link to download the report, and if so, the recipients of that email
- Which social profile you want to set the report for Which one of the pre-set date ranges you want the report to cover
- Timezone you want your report to be based on (this automatically defaults to your Iconosquare account timezone)
- Choose if you want to schedule the report and the frequency - select this option for recurring reports (eg. every month), or choose no if you just want to set up a one-off report!
- Click "Create" and you're ready to go!
New users can get a 14-day free trial to discover Iconosquare at no cost, no risk, no obligation and no credit card needed. Your trial allows you to explore the ADVANCED plan for an unlimited number of Instagram accounts and Facebook pages.
If you decide to subscribe to a paid plan and become one of our customers (hurray!), you’ll go through our secure online payment system. You can cancel at any time.
Paid subscriptions require a Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover or a Paypal account.
Yes! If you pay for a year in advance, you save up to 22% compared to paying per month. That means you get 12 months’ usage for the price of 9 months.